Are you looking for ultimate comparison between Generatepress free vs premium theme? In this article i’ll discuss everything you need to know before decide what is best for you.
Generatepress is one of the fastest and popular theme in WordPress themes library.
Most importantly, it is a well optimized theme and it’s developers make this theme SEO friendly. There is nothing to say about its customization.
In Generatepress, there are lots of customization features available. That can enhance your website look.
- 1 Generatepress Overview (free vs premium)
- 2 GeneratePress free theme
- 3 GeneratePress premium theme
- 4 GeneratePress Premium pricing or renewal cost
- 5 Final thought on GeneratePress free vs premium (What you choose?)
Generatepress Overview (free vs premium)
Generatepress is one of the greatest paid theme in WordPress till now. As it mainly focused on speed and usability.
It is a light-weight theme for instance, it requires only 10 Kb resources. If you use any type of page buider to design your site, than Generatepress is the perfect choice.
Therefore, it offers a variety range of prebuild premium design in its Site Library.
Generatepress have two version available in market free and premium. If you don’t want to invest so, you can go with its free version.
There are no trial version. In short, you don’t need to pay anything to get its free version. As you can use Generatepress’s free version lifetime without no extra cost.
Hmm, there is a question that, is Generatepres really value for money for your site? Let’s find this answer.
Fristly, i will mentioned some poitns about Generatepress Premium. I will use premium version. So, i can tell you the difference better between Generatepress free vs premium.
So, let’s compare Generatepress free vs premium.
GeneratePress free theme
As i told you before that, there is no comparison between GeneratePress and all other paid thems. When it comes to customization, usability and speed.
Before, installation you must see its live demo so you can see its features.
After that, when you install GeneratePress free version. There’s no need to put in your credit card or any other things just like that.
It offers lots of great features in its free version. So, you can customize your site better without its premium as you are a beginner.
Also Read :- Best free wordpress theme for blogs
Features (GeneratePress free vs premium)
GeneratePress offers you bunch of customization and features. So, you can enhance your website design and optimization. In free version you only customize header-footer, layout, colour, typography and its modules.
- Mobile-Friendly :- This theme is made for any kind of mobile users, fully responsive design for mobile devices.
- 14 Pro modules :- In the free version, there are 14 modules available for your website customization.
- Font & Typography :- You can customize 100+ font & typography as you like to change.
- Light-Weight :- The free version of this theme is very light-weight as it use 10 Kb of page resources.
- Custom CSS :- If you know little bit of CSS than you change your site’s style and design with GeneratePress free version.
- 1 click reset :- Changing default settings for any reason. You can do with 1 click of it to reset the option.
Pros & Cons
Let’s discuss about GeneratePress free Theme’s Pros and Cons with detailed. For solve your concern GeneratePress free vs premium.
- Install & use this version for lifetime without invest single rupees
- 100 % secure and well-optimized
- Mobile-friendly fully responsive design
- 14 module add-ons
- Light-Weight and extreamly fast
- No support from their official site
- Need CSS and coding knowled to customize your website
- Not import and export service available
- Unable to remove footer credit (Powered by GeneratePress)
- Can’t change website template without Site Library & Elements
GeneratePress premium theme
The GeneratePress pro will you a lot’s feature that you use after buying premium version.
On the other side, the pro version of GeneratePress is not a theme it just a plugin called GP Premium. Once you install GP Premium plugin with a licence key. After that, you are ready to go.
After installing GP Premium, immediately all the additional features and add-on’s are activated.
Below screenshot features are usable for only premium users.
GeneratePress Premium theme Features
After your Gp Premium theme installation all of above features wil activate instantly. With the help of this features your blog or website can be customized better way.
So, let’s discuss about some of its premium features.
- Site Library :- Import 33+ demo site designs to your wordpress website and enhance your Blog look.
- Colour :- Customize your whole website using 60+ colour options with Gp Premium.
- Background :- You can change, edit or remove background from your website.
- Blog :- Display your blog with grid, coloum, masonry layouts and so on.
- Copyright :- Create and edit your custom footer bar copyright message without any problem.
- Elements :- This is a collection of 14 Elements of the GeneratePress Premium version. It allows, from activating to deactivating any part of your site. Such as navigation, header, footer and also Site library.
- Typography :- There are almost 70+ typography options available. For instance, you can change fonts and also use Google fonts to style your blog body.
- Spacing :- In spacing option you can maintain proper space between different different theme elements.
- Menu Plus :- Create header, sticky navigation and off-canvas panel for mobiles using, menu plus.
- Secondary Navigation :- With it you can create or customize Secondary navigation just like primary navigation.
- Disable Elements :- Disable various theme elements on a specific pages or inside a layout Element.
- Import / Export :- Import and export your theme settings and migrate them to other theme.
- 24/7 Supports :- You’ll get 24/7 support by their expert.
Tip :- As per global report of 2022 here Downloads and reviews. That can show clearly that GeneratePress is one of best paid theme in the WordPress.
Pros & Cons
- Get all premium modules
- 100% speed score and optimize
- 33+ demo site designs are available for use
- Good for SEO and ver light-weight theme
- Use unlimited customized features
- Full access to the Site Library
- Also get Elements for use
- 24/7 support by developers
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Overprised for beginners
GeneratePress Premium pricing or renewal cost
GeneratePress have two plan 59$ per annual and 249$ for lifetime use.
Both plans have same feature and benefits. Most importantly, the difference is one year plan get update for that limited time.
Meanwhile, if you take decision to buy this theme, than go with lifetime plan. As it has one time pay and doesn’t need to renew every year.
When you upgrade, you get these things :-
- Instantly unlock all premium feature
- Full acces to the site library
- Get premium supports from team
- Use on up to 500 websites
- 30 days mone-back guarantee
Final thought on GeneratePress free vs premium (What you choose?)
Now we’ve discuss everything that you need to know to choose between them. From GeneratePress free theme features to premium theme fetures and also Pros & Cons.
As a result, you have an idea that which version is suitable for your site. Personally i preferred Premium version. As, it gives lots of features and customization.
But, one thing make sure that newbies can try the free version. After that, when you earn some money through it than you should go with Premium.
Tip:- If you have any doubt or question realted to GeneratePress free vs premium. You can comment your problem i’ll try to solve it.